2614 Chapel Lake Dr
FirstPic, Inc. is seeking applicants for multiple positions at a dynamic consulting firm that offers a wide range of project management consulting services for youth serving non-profits throughout the country, such as Boys & Girls Clubs, Sea Research Foundation, Cal Ripken Sr. Foundation and many others. FirstPic, Inc. seeks a full-time energetic candidate to assist in program administration for a variety of youth development projects. The Youth Development Project positions are a fantastic opportunity for an individual interested in gaining broad exposure to youth development program consulting, working directly with youth program providers and gaining experience in managing federal funding. Located in Gambrills, MD, FirstPic, Inc. provides youth development leaders with the valuable tools and resources that are necessary to serve youth from a variety of backgrounds including Native youth and youth residing in communities of high need. This position focuses on supporting clients through financial management of youth development grants and development/support for Salesforce based Grant Management Systems.
- The successful applicant will possess excellent communication skills (writing, editing and speaking); be detail oriented; have a passion for stretching yourself and sticking with a project through completion; and ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Take initiative and maintain a team-orientated approach to work.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and adaptability.
- Display enthusiasm and commitment; maintain a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Have the ability to complete a variety of assignments across multiple projects that require effective coordination and collaboration with other team members.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Reviewing financial reimbursement requests for completeness, allowable costs and appropriate documentation
- Tracking financial reimbursements of subgrantees
- Conduct outreach and phone calls to local sites to ensure timely submission of financial reimbursements
- Communicating deadlines for financial reimbursements to subgrantees
- Participating in trainings for finance staff at subgrantee agencies
- Providing technical assistance by phone and email for financial staff at subgrantee agencies
- Assisting in other project related work as requested
- Provide general administrative support to project team
- Take notes during conference calls and meetings and writing summary documents
• Work cross functionally with projects to maximize Salesforce development processes and timelines
• Respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed
• Assist with data imports and continuously monitor/improve data quality
• Assist with managing user roles and user profiles
• Assist in developing end user trainings to ensure high level of understanding of system functionality
• Provide technical assistance for client organizations and local users as needed
- Degree required
- 1+ year of work experience including youth development experience or Salesforce experience
Benefits include paid leave, health insurance, and 401K. Short and longterm disability provided. Monthly telecommute day offered.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter (With salary requirements) to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email. PDF preferred.