District of Columbia
Description of position:
The Research Associate will provide support for Account Executives in their management of key client relationships. He/she will conduct internet research and analysis of healthcare sectors that are relevant to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, along with assisting in administrative and office management duties. Responsibilities include online research in various therapeutic areas and management of client deliverables, including supporting the creation of a communications strategy. As the Research Associate develops a working knowledge of these therapeutic areas, they will be expected to assist in the development of strategies serving to facilitate alliances with patient and professional associations, and interact directly with Dillon Allman clients who are leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are a small team in a company that is growing quickly, and we are seeking applicants that are excited to grow with us.
About Dillon Allman & Partners:
Dillon Allman is a consulting company that specializes in creating and strengthening public-private partnerships in health. Our mission is to identify and develop strategic partnerships between industry, government, professional healthcare associations, and patient advocacy groups in support of improving patient health.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience with internal communications preferred
- Experience conducting online research and phone interviews
- Experience or interest in the healthcare sector with knowledge of professional healthcare associations and patient advocacy groups
- Experience interacting with clients or managing client relationships
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel (e.g. pivot tables), and PowerPoint (e.g. graphic design and tables)
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail, specifically in the collection and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Self-starter that takes initiative and can work both independently and as part of a team
Minimum Education Required