Do you have a passion for non-profit organizations? If you have an interest in growing a career in communications and development, and helping charitable organizations thrive, this could be the opportunity for you!
In this role, you will work on a variety of special projects in the areas of communications, fundraising, and organizational development. You will be responsible for managing these projects including conducting research on nonprofit organizations, designing surveys and trainings, conducting interviews, synthesizing and analyzing research findings, and developing final reports. Additional functions include attending client meetings, producing proposals and presentations, creating detailed project timelines, conducting comparative analysis preparing drafts, and working directly with Senior Consultants.
This position will be located in Arlington, VA as part of our centralized team.
About Development Resources, inc.:
Since its founding in 2001, DRi has delivered quality executive search and strategic consulting services to the non-profit sector’s finest organizations and institutions, building a reputation for integrity while helping clients touch more lives and strengthen global communities. DRi, solely dedicated to non-profits, finds candidates with strengths in executive leadership and resource generation whose strong character, skill set, and career goals meet those of our clients. DRi provides best in class recruiting, sourcing, and a constant focus on quality of hire and excellent candidate experience.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of client and project management experience.
- Ability to listen for underlying needs; develop and maintain a deep understanding of clients and their business
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate proactively and consistently with clients at all levels across the enterprise, as well as with external contacts
- Professional interpersonal skills as well as strong business verbal and written communication skills to effectively present information in a variety of formats at all levels of the organization
- Ability to take direction and work independently as well as part of a team environment
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software, including Excel
Development Resources, inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is seeking a diverse slate of qualified candidates for formal consideration.
Minimum Education Required