DaVinci Direct is a creative fundraising agency specializing in direct mail and digital communications for non-profits. In this role, the Account Coordinator (AC) will work closely with DaVinci Account Management, Creative and Production teams to support the planning, creation and production of direct mail and digital fundraising and integrated omni-channel campaigns. Ideal AC candidate will exhibit strict attention to detail and the ability to multi-task as they support account managers. People skills are key to maintaining productive relationships with all members of the DaVinci team and working smoothly with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
· Support Account Managers with program planning, scheduling and execution of fundraising campaigns
· Prepare invoices/billing for assigned clients
· Prepare monthly results reports:
Update results spreadsheets
Highlight key findings/offer insights and review with Senior Account person
· Creative responsibilities for assigned clients:
Assist with job launches
Run changes through the art department and ensure that they are reflected accurately
· Review print proofs/live proofs for assigned clients
· Prepare ongoing data requests to clients & data processing requests:
Prepare data processing instructions and ensure timely delivery of files from clients.
Prepare segmentation grid for processing.
Conduct quality control on data processing work.
Work with list brokers on outside list procurement.
Prepare merge/purge instructions for acquisition mailings.
· Attend weekly status calls with clients.
· Provide out of office coverage for Senior Account Managers during business travel and vacations.
· Ensure quality control of fundraising materials and adherence to project schedules.
· Ad hoc assignments as needed including but not limited to supporting new business initiatives, company marketing, etc.
Knowledge of direct mail and digital fundraising formats a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Coursework in Marketing preferred
- 3+ years of direct marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Fundraising industry experience is preferred
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Workfront or similar project management software experience a plus.
18 days paid time off, health insurance, nine holidays,, 401K
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required