Telefund is looking for a passionate, professional and analytical candidate to manage our phone fundraising campaigns successfully, develop new clients and strengthen our existing partnerships.
· Meet and exceed goals for client campaigns across multiple call centers managing up to 20 campaigns simultaneously.
· Manage day-to-day campaign performance, including analyzing and clearly communicating results to clients and Telefund leadership. Campaigns often require making quick changes to processes and adapting messaging based on immediate needs, long-term solutions and the changing political landscape.
· Analyze campaign performance over time as well as recommend strategic and tactical improvements and manage the campaigns such that there is an increase return on investment for clients.
· Launch and manage campaigns successfully by coordinating across every department at Telefund, including legal, financial, operations, IT and fulfillment.
· Write and edit persuasive telephone scripts and pledge fulfillment materials, while adhering to our clients’ messaging
· Negotiate contracts including price and payment terms.
· Drive all aspects of new business development including identifying potential partnerships though research and attending conferences, strategy sessions and coalition meetings, developing relationships with key players in political and nonprofit organizations, creating marketing materials and pitching to new clients.
· Develop new areas of expertise for call centers including voter contact services, other non-fundraising election and membership development activities, and innovations in campaigns and membership outreach.
About Telefund: Since 1988, Telefund’s mission has been to provide our clients with more bang for their buck than any other telephone fundraising option. Telefund raises over 100k daily across five call centers for some of the top progressive organizations, campaigns and charities in the country. Telefund's past and current clients include American Civil Liberties Union, Amnesty International, ASPCA, the Democratic National Committee, Human Rights Campaign, League of Conservation Voters, the Sierra Club, Oxfam, Planned Parenthood and many others.
Location: The position is available in Boston
Telefund is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBT applicants.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience. Competitive benefits package included.
Level of Language Proficiency
Candidates for this position must have a combination of project management experience, communication skills and ability and command over data and planning. Candidates should have a track record of being flexible, solution- oriented and responsive. Must have a commitment to progressive social change as well as a strong work ethic. Excellent quantitative analysis skills and proficiency with Excel are a requirement. Demonstrated ability to lead a team as well as be self-driven and independent. 6+ years of experience in project management, client services, progressive political campaign management or fundraising is preferred. This position requires travel.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “AE:Idealist” in the subject line.