747 Third Avenue
Orr Group is a dynamic nonprofit management and consulting firm with offices in Washington, DC and New York City. We are hiring smart and energetic professionals with a background or interest in fundraising and development management to join our team.
Orr Group’s mission is to create tailored strategies and raise resources to meet the needs of nonprofit organizations. We are able to do this through the following services: 1) fundraising, 2) strategic development consulting, 3) event marketing and management, and 4) nonprofit management. We have partnered with an incredibly diverse and influential assembly of clientele in Washington DC and New York, nationally, and internationally, to assist in the establishment of effective staff and board leadership, generating revenue, and leveraging their resources more effectively. Please visit our website at www.orrgroup.com to learn more about what we do and the impact we have had in the nonprofit sector.
Our Associates participate on client teams across various service lines, participating in the administration, creation and implementation of efficient, impactful, and plans for our nonprofit clients and helping clients meet and exceed their development goals. This position is based out of our New York City office.
Associate Responsibilities Include:
· Providing support to client teams, including managing all administrative responsibilities
· Prospect research and profiling
· Creating marketing, development, and solicitation materials
· Scheduling meetings with potential sponsors, board members, and volunteers
· Helping coordinate the production of strategic plans, final reports, and events
· Assisting in the development and execution of strategic fundraising efforts
Orr Group offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a fun, challenging work environment. To learn more about Orr Group, please visit www.orrgroup.com.
Level of Language Proficiency
· 1-3 years’ experience in a nonprofit (preferred) or similar philanthropic organization
· Previous exposure to fundraising and development preferred
· Commitment to the nonprofit sector
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to form relationships with a diverse groups of people
· Self-starter who is comfortable handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong communication and writing skills
· Excellent research and computing skills
· Ability to work on teams
Minimum Education Required