Are you someone who is passionate about having a positive impact on the lives others?
Are you someone who enjoys meeting and connecting with new people on a personal level?
Are you someone seeking to hone their social talents/skills to help spread awareness and draw attention to charitable causes?
If you answered yes to any one of the questions, donorworx has the perfect career for you! Join our dynamic team Retail Non Profit Fundraisers today and be a part of the change you want to see in the world!!
Job Type: Full time, contract
Charity branded kiosks will be set up at various malls across the GTA West. Locations include but are not limited to; Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Etobicoke and Burlington. The ideal candidate must have access to a car to travel to all mall locations
Number of openings: 2-4
Work hours: Full time - up to 35 hours/week. Malls are open 7 days a week and as such, scheduled hours will vary based on open/close times. Ideal candidates are available to work a flexible schedule Monday-Sunday.
Career Path: Field leadership - if you have the desire to lead and develop a team of successful fundraisers, we have the tools and the support system to fast track your leadership within weeks of employment!
Who Are We?
donorworx Inc is North America’s premier face-to-face fundraising organization, working in partnership with numerous non-profit charity organizations. We believe in ethical and quality donor acquisition and our goal is to raise awareness and increase monthly donations in support of our partners' ongoing initiatives.
Check out a few of the non profit partners we've had the privilege of representing below...
• Initiate personal conversations with patrons walking by the mall kiosk around the causes our charities stand for
• Share inspirational stories to demonstrate the impact that a monthly donation has
• Achieve daily acquisition targets and work with your team to achieve campaign goals.
• Face difficult objections and turn them into positive and meaningful discussions
• Participate in ongoing performance discussions with your team leader to develop your skills
This position requires you to actively engage with patrons which will involve standing for long periods of time.
Want to learn more about a day in the life of a Non Profit Fundraiser? Follow us on...
Who are we looking for?
The words Passionate, Committed, Courageous, Principled and Collaborative scream out “that’s me!” You embody our values every step of the way!
• Passionate about representing the charity's causes and supporting their mission of increasing awareness.
• Committed towards ensuring the goals set out by our charity partners are successfully achieved
• Courageous because you have a natural ability to interact with the public with utmost confidence
• Principled because you accept diversity and act with integrity - being ethical is important to you!
• Collaborative and a team player with a desire to work together towards a common goal.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
• Rapid leadership growth opportunities
• Opportunity to represent multiple charity organizations
• The opportunity to develop valuable transferable skills.
• Incentives, contests and fun team building activities with teams across North America
• Hands on training and mentorship
• A chance to participate in an annual trip to visit one of charity’s ongoing projects in a developing country
• Compensation: $14.00/hour
Be the voice of change! Apply today!
donorworx Inc. is committed to meeting the hiring expectations of our clients; as such employment offers will be conditional upon the completion of a criminal record check (through donorworx 3rd party provider). We thank all applicants for expressing interest in this opportunity. Only applicants short-listed for an interview will be contacted. donorworx is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.
Successful candidates for the Non Profit Fundraiser role have a background in or as a; community fundraiser, sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, non profit, canvassing, promotions, canvasser, brand ambassador, hospitality, door to door sales, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteer, retail, outreach, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, experiential marketing, entrepreneurship, community development, public relations, social work, teachers, public speaking, leadership, retail sales, street fundraising, customer service, coach, team leader.
Click here to apply!
Minimum Education Required