11300 West Olympic Blvd., Suite 600
BSC is seeking a Project Coordinator to take over various client organization committees and project management for several existing clients.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for staffing the committees and implementing their projects, communication with client leadership, and cross training with client Executive Director.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as Project Coordinator and Committee Administrator for several medical non-profit association clients
- Implement Committee projects / initiatives
- Work closely and cross-train with client Executive Director
- Create/Oversee client project budgets, track expenses
- Occasional Travel to meetings
- Communications with client, members, vendors
- Some client meeting planning tasks as assigned
- Experience with medical associations and/or CME preferred
- Experience with non-profit organizations preferred
- Detail & Deadline Oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a variety of individuals, including executive and support level client contacts
- Ability to work with committees of volunteer physicians and industry leaders
- Bachelor’s degree (min)
- Well organized, independent, motivated
- Energetic, team player
- Leadership qualities
- SMART, FLEXIBLE
BSC offers a great working environment. Benefits package includes generous vacation/sick time, paid holidays, medical/dental insurance, 401K.
The above description covers the general nature and level of work to be performed by the person(s) assigned to this job title. It is not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this job.
Minimum Education Required