4340 East West Highway
The Hatcher Group, a communications firm that works on progressive social change, seeks a full-time senior associate in our Bethesda office to work with our education clients. We are looking for a production manager to help oversee and manage a variety of design products.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and two to five years of strong relevant work experience. Candidates should be comfortable working in different visual formats, including graphics, video and social media. Candidates should be highly organized, detail oriented and passionate about K-12 education. Candidates should have a keen interest in education data and policy and should be willing to engage with technical material.
The candidate also should be a self-starter and team player with good people skills and a strong work ethic. The candidate should have solid project management skills and be able to handle multiple assignments with many moving parts and work streams, including digital, video, creative and content development. He or she should be able to meet tight deadlines. The candidate should be a self-directed learner, curious, and have a good sense of humor. Candidates must have excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and web research.
The associate will work with us on several client projects focused on K-12 education. Tasks may include:
- Coordinate the production process for informative briefs and infographics, ensuring adherence to schedule and budget
- Research data bases and other material for ideas that can be turned into informative and attractive visuals
- Track numerous products at different stages of development, creating and revising production schedules as needed
- Resolve issues throughout the production process effectively and diplomatically, working closely with the Client Managers and Design Team
- Proactively participate in content development by reviewing products and suggesting ideas for future products as well as social media
- Interact with clients, vendors and subcontractors ensuring projects are on time and on budget
About The Hatcher Group
The Hatcher Group is a full-service communications, public affairs and design firm that helps to connect our clients with policymakers, media and the public. We work with major national foundations, research institutions and nonprofit organizations to advance progressive policy change.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter, résumé, and writing sample to email@example.com with the words “Production Manager” in the subject line.