Leaders with Purpose - Help Prevent Animal Cruelty and Conserve Nature - Chicago, IL
- Job posted by DialogueDirect USA
Details: Hourly Pay plus Weekly Performance Bonus
180 North Michigan Avenue
At DialogueDirect, our mission is to "Change the Way America Gives". That is why our fundraisers proactively engage face to face with the public and inspire people to "Be the Change" they wish to see in the world by becoming monthly donors for our partners; Save the Children, ASPCA, Child Fund, World Wildlife Fund, The Nature Conservancy, and Care.
WE ARE THE WORLD’S PIONEER IN FACE TO FACE FUNDRAISING!
· WE CONNECT people to causes.
· WE BUILD teams.
· WE MULTIPLY leaders through ongoing training.
· WE LEAD campaigns to success.
· WE PIONEER into new cities by developing our people.
All you need for this role is…Motivation to excel in your role through on-going training combined with determination, resiliency, positive attitude and a passion for inspiring people to make a difference.
We offer…Competitive pay – hourly pay plus weekly performance bonus, travel opportunities to our offices throughout the US and a casual and fun work environment.
COME BE THE VOICE OF CHANGE!
If you have excellent communication and people skills, strong leadership capabilities, great work ethic, willingness to succeed, and a passion for helping charities succeed…. then WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
To learn more, visit us at www.dialoguedirect.com/careers.
- Competitive pay – base plus weekly performance bonus
- Full benefits – health, dental, vision, 401K
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off
Minimum Education Required