1660 L Street Northwest
District of Columbia
The Digital Account Manager is a full-time, temporary position from June 18 – November 16, 2018, and is responsible for managing the creation, implementation, optimization and reporting of digital campaigns to further the goals of our clients. The Digital Account Manager reports to the Vice President, Digital position and works with other senior account managers as well as account associates.
Responsibilities of the Digital Account Manager will include:
· Develop and implement digital campaigns for our clients
· Reach out to vendors to get pricing for digital ads, putting together budgets to present to clients
· Write proposals and memos to send to clients
· Set up and optimizing campaigns through our ad server
· Pull reports and organizing them in a digestible manner for clients, including a written summary
· Write creative memos to share with designers, programmers and clients
· Manage company’s website and deal with our web vendor on ongoing projects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to manage workflow, timelines and schedules
· Ability to self-manage, delegate and manage up
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to review data and provide actionable analysis and recommendations
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Skilled at written and verbal communication
· Knowledge of social media and digital advertising
· Proficient in digital ad platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, AdWords, DCM
· Proficient with Excel, Word, Power Point.
· Interest in the progressive movement
About The Campaign Workshop:
The Campaign Workshop is a full-service progressive political consulting firm that specializes in direct mail, print and digital advertising for issue advocacy, candidate and ballot initiative campaigns. We build custom-made, strategically driven campaigns for our clients. We’re campaign people who love to design and support progressive campaigns. For samples of our work, please visit our website. Also, we have done an extensive amount of writing on our blog and in our e-books.
The Campaign Workshop is committed to building a culturally diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
Equal opportunity employer. No phone calls, please. Resumes should be sent to email@example.com. Please reference job title in the subject line.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
No phone calls, please. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job title in the subject line.