157 Columbus Avenue
Thunder11 is a marketing and communications boutique that utilizes creative thinking and relentless execution to launch start-ups and take established organizations to the next level. We are seeking an energetic and hard-working Account Executive ready to support multiple accounts. You will work with multiple clients: establishing and building their brands, obtaining press coverage, creating marketing strategies, and building a social presence, among other tasks.
Who are we?
Thunder11 is a small and nimble firm that comes up with the unexpected - producing meaningful results in a world where everyone is clamoring for attention. We are passionate and work collaboratively with our clients, usually CEOs and CMOs. This is a fast-paced company living in a fast-paced market space where it’s commonplace to never have the same day twice.
Who are you?
This position is ideal for an individual looking to take part in an exciting, intellectually challenging environment, and to acquire the skills necessary to become a successful marketing communications practitioner and advisor to companies of all sizes and industries. The ideal candidate has some agency experience or is a recent college graduate with relevant internship experience who is eager to try a different environment (we are based out of a brownstone on NYC’s upper west side). This candidate should be personable and proactive, ready to take on lots of responsibility, and provide results with little supervision.
• Research client information including business strategy, products and services, key customers and competitors
• Provide client service administration including preparing client status and activity reports, attending and participating in meetings and conference calls, compiling media coverage reports, scheduling, and logistics
• Pitching media and generating social media content
• Outline, prepare, write, edit, and proofread materials; ensure quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles
• Identify and work with media; research content calendars for key media outlets and trade publications
• Participate in new business process including research, proposal and pitch preparation
• Plan and organize special events
• A student of the media, both traditional and avant-garde
• One to two years agency experience or relevant internship experience
• Strong verbal communicator
• Strong writing abilities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Keen attention to detail
• The ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite and general office logistics
• A strong work ethic and a mindset for client relations and professional service
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Account Executive” in the subject line.
Full health benefits
Level of Language Proficiency
Excellent command of English
Minimum Education Required