Details: Salary range based on experience
2333 Harrison Street
RDA provides consultation to city, county, and state agencies and non-profit organizations through the provision of planning, evaluation, resource and organizational development, data analysis, facilitation, and training and technical support. Our efforts are aimed at addressing persistent social, health and economic problems of populations served by public agencies. Learn more about our mission, services, and strengths-based approach to our work at www.resourcedevelopment.net.
Resource Development Associates is seeking a seasoned and highly-motivated individual with strong people and project management skills to join RDA's team of mission-driven consultants. RDA take a systems level approach to creating change in the public mental health system to strengthen its ability to serve the most in need. The Senior Program Associate will have experience with and understanding of a variety of government and non-profit subject matters, preferably with expertise in mental/behavioral health, along with demonstrated success in public sector planning, grant writing, and/or evaluation efforts in government and/or non-profit consulting. This person will also have experience in a management role and demonstrated leadership skills that encourage the development of leadership in others.
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously including the delivery of scope of services, client relations and community relations.
- Build relationships internally, within the public mental health system, and with the communities that it serves.
- Engage in qualitative and quantitative data collection, analysis and interpretation to support organizations and their programs to best serve children and adults with mental health problems.
- Motivate, mentor, train and lead junior staff.
- Lead grant writing and planning projects to develop and fund innovative mental health programs.
- Create and manage project work plans within budget, using available resources.
- Generate new business for RDA by responding to RFPs and contributing to marketing efforts.
- Draft scopes of work as part of contract negotiations and manage contracts.
- Ensure Quality Control on project deliverables through copyediting and proofreading.
- A deep understanding of the public mental health system and the people it serves, including the continuum of programs that serve adults with serious mental illness, children with severe emotional disturbance, and/or people with alcohol and other drug problems.
- A minimum of 4 years’ work experience in governmental or non-profit organizations, preferably in a management position. Commensurate experience can be considered substitution.
- Experience leading and participating in teams.
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Quantitative and/or qualitative research skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as a member or leader of a team.
- 100% RDA sponsored health / dental / vision insurance
- RDA sponsored long & short-term disability Insurance
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for medical, dependent care, and transit and parking expenses
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- RDA sponsored life and AD&D insurance
- 401k, with RDA discretionary match after 2 years
Level of Language Proficiency
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. preferred in psychology, social work, or related field
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter, resume, three references and writing sample with the subject line of “SPA-Behavioral Health” to email@example.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, RDA is committed to equity and inclusion. Candidates from all backgrounds and experiences are encouraged to apply.
This job will remain open until filled. No phone calls please.RDA appreciates each application it receives, but due the volume of responses for positions at RDA, only candidates who best fit the needs of the organization will be contacted.