660 American Avenue
King of Prussia
Do you believe in the power of technology to TRANSFORM our world?
Do you see yourself as a catalyst for CHANGE?
Are you a technology enthusiast with a desire to use your knowledge to make a real positive IMPACT?
If yes, we invite you to join our rapidly growing Salesforce practice! We are Acutedge (acute edge); a Philadelphia area based Salesforce.org partner, serving Nonprofit and Public sectors with over 350 projects delivered to date.
This is a full time role for a Sales individual who is adept at selling professional services and passionate about helping organizations advance their mission through the use of Salesforce platform. Candidates with Fundraising experience in the Nonprofit sector will be considered.
We currently have two open positions.
Work Location: Our office in King of Prussia, PA
What would you do at Acutedge?
- Sell Salesforce consulting services to Nonprofit and/or Public Sector organizations
- Leverage Salesforce channel (partnership) to generate new business
- Divide your time effectively between prospecting for new clients and advancing existing opportunities
- Present technical solutions to all-levels including C-level contacts
- Write compelling proposals; we use PandaDocs
- Conduct all-around discovery to uncover and document prospect’s challenges and requirements
- Collaborate with the technical team as needed to develop scope of work, and conduct demos
- Use Salesforce CRM to develop and manage your pipeline to ensure fulfillment of sales quota
- Work with the Business Development Manager, and the CEO to achieve your sales goals
- Sell to a client-base mainly located in the Mid-Atlantic region (NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)
What qualities/qualifications would you need to be successful?
- Experience working with nonprofit or public sector organizations
- Be hungry. Be able to work as hard as needed to achieve your goals.
- Be highly organized, demonstrated by how you plan your week, and your days
- Diligent in maintaining your sales data in Salesforce. If it isn’t in Salesforce it didn’t happen!
- Possess knowledge of how Salesforce can be used to solve customers’ challenges
- Ability to challenge status quo and help our customers visualize how our solutions can help them succeed
- Be able to connect a customers requirements to a solution
- Be highly responsive to prospect inquiries
- Ability to generate and qualify leads, cultivate prospects and close deals
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with our clients and partners
- Excellent presentation skills in-person and on-phone
- Excellent written communication (demonstrated by writing samples)
- 7+ years sales experience, including carrying a quota of $1m
Travel: Occasional travel to Mid-Atlantic states.
● Health; Dental; Vision; 401K; PTO; STD; LTD
● Gym Membership
● A fun and creative work environment helping organizations that are changing lives.
● Working with like-minded, talented and a passionate group of people.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
- Apply through Linkedin or email email@example.com, include a resume and cover letter
- Include desired annual compensation
- Include number of years of relevant experience
- Must have authorization to work in US