Position Description: McGill Baptist Church, located in Concord, NC, is seeking a dynamic and visionary Executive Director for its NC 4 star licensed Child Development Center. We are looking for a person motivated by his/her passion for children and their families, interested in developing a team focused on excellence, and knowledgeable in all aspects of early childhood center administration.
Reports to: The McGill Baptist Senior Pastor. Works closely with the Child Development Center Advisory Board.
Key Responsibilities: The Executive Director will be the administrator, primary spokesperson and advocate for all aspects of the McGill Child Development Center ministry.
· The expectations include a demonstrated warm child-centric environment that reflects a high quality early childhood program (B-K) and an engaged and informed staff.
· In addition, the Executive Director will manage and ensure quality financial and facility standards, licensing compliance and effective communications with families and the community.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education or a closely related area or relevant experience
o Bachelor’s Degree with B-K certification preferred
· NC Early Childhood Administration Credential
o Level III preferred
· 3-5 years of early childhood teaching and/or management experience
· Working knowledge of all NC licensing standards and requirements
· Strong PC skills, including proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook, experience with Brightwheel and other child development related softwares
· Evidence of effective communication skills
· Excellent strategic planning and organizational skills
· Experience with management of finances and budgeting practices
*Compensation dependent on education and experience
*Benefits package included
Benefits package included
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume to email listed above.