Part Time Contract
Details: $25-$35 per hour
Rotunda Software is a small, profitable technology company focused on helping people do good things. We’ve been helping non-profit organizations effectively schedule volunteers for over 10 years with our two core products. Recently, we launched our newest tool, Unison.io, a group communication software. Now we’d like someone to help us drive more traffic to all three of our product sites using the most up-to-date SEO best practices.
We seek an SEO professional to come alongside us and help drive our digital marketing strategy. This will be an hourly, contractual position (5-10 hours per week).
Primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Complete regular site audits to check for SEO optimization.
- Regularly track brands’ site rankings, authority, backlinks, and keywords.
- Monitor competitor sites, standings, and PPC campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research for new content and digital advertising efforts.
- Drive an effective link-building strategy.
- Work with marketing to weave SEO into content creation.
- Optimize copy for landing pages.
- Present any recommended changes to the websites, content, links, and any other areas influencing SEO positioning.
The ideal candidate will have over five years of proven experience in driving traffic through both SEO and PPC search campaigns. We’re looking for someone who stays up-to-date on the latest in SEO best practices and trends and possess a deep understanding of website analytics tools.
We are only considering candidates comfortable working in a remote environment on a contractual basis (5-10 hours per week). If you take great pride in helping people and thrive on driving digital marketing strategies, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Explain your interests and your goals for this role.
Minimum Education Required