629 Fifth Ave
EW Group Job Description
Event and Engagement Coordinator
EW Group is a consulting, management and event marketing agency whose team of sophisticated and passionate professionals will bring your vision to life. Some of the world’s leading corporations, non-profits and government agencies partner with us for our expertise in building their organizations, managing their missions and designing customized, full-service solutions that help them achieve their goals.
Headquartered just outside of Manhattan and completing projects from coast-to-coast since 1999, our team of professionals is well-versed in all aspects of event marketing and implementation, while providing turnkey recommendations and solutions for staging almost any kind of event.
For more info on EW Group, please visit soon to be launched website at http://www.varshabi.com/ewgrp/
The Event and Engagement Coordinator works to develop and manage the creation, coordination, and engagement of individuals and groups for one-time and ongoing volunteer projects. This includes managing several volunteer events; coordinating the recruitment, retention, disbursement and implementation of volunteer needs; supporting the engagement of various clients to support recruitment, retention and donation needs while performing other duties as assigned. In addition, this Coordinator will be expected to provide leadership and management on site for numerous spring of 2018 weekend events.
· Plan and execute volunteer opportunities for various clients including research, marketing recruitment, retention, job descriptions, assigning, training and day of management.
· Work closely with Dir of Operations and Engagement team on execution of volunteer plans for each client including research, marketing recruitment, retention, job descriptions, assigning, training and day of management.
· Assist Engagement team on client engagement events i.e. Walkathons, stair climbs, bike tours, etc. including but not limited to:
a. Each event’s infrastructure
b. Fundraising Tools
c. On Line Fundraising Platform
d. Campaign Content
e. Databases (client lists/CRMs, EW google shared docs,)
f. Tracking of data
g. Social media
· Recruitment and Cultivation of past, present and potential constituents via phone calls, individual emails and email blasts.
· Assist Operations team on designated tasks and projects (as approved by COO and Dir of Operations).
· Travel to/attend and help manage at numerous events this Spring Day to day customer service to registrants especially regarding on line fundraising establishment, outreach, maximization and troubleshooting.
· Manage incoming hotline phone calls and emails and handle all appropriate Recruitment, Cultivation and Customer Service.
· Manage/update daily “Recruitment, Cultivation & Customer Service” spreadsheet.
· Maximizing sponsor engagement
· Update client event websites re: any event/campaign logistical information needed.
· Utilize and maximize social media platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing volunteer management best practices
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Demonstrated experience recruiting individuals to support an organization
- High level of communication skills including
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to problem solve
- Ability to identify barriers and develop strategies to overcome them
- Ability to think creatively, take risks, and champion new ideas
- Ability to interact with community members from diverse backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Two or more years (ideally) of volunteer or event management experience
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft programs, Google Products, Internet Research
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence including excellent public speaking skills with the ability to empower individuals and groups of all sizes to become engaged.
- Clear, concise and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work many weekends and occasional evenings, and/or early morning work hours
- Reliable transportation
- Must have the ability to lift, carry, push and/or pull objects weighing up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to be on your feet, standing/walking, for up to 8-10 hours, inside and outside an office environment, at times.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position, at times.
This is a non-exempt position; compensation arrangement to be based on several factors including experience and availability.
All interested and qualified candidates should send their cover note and resume as soon as possible to RMauch@EWGrp.net.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send cover note and resume ASAP to: RMauch@EWGrp.net