Sanky Communications is a New York City-based fundraising, marketing, communications, and consulting agency for the nonprofit sector. Since 1977, we have helped over 130 clients across the cultural, social services, health, environmental, advocacy, and international development areas establish an online presence to be able to fundraise more effectively.
We have an opening for a proofreader during our holiday busy season (October – December 31st). The proofreader ensures that all digital and print content we produce for our nonprofit clients is error free and functions correctly. Experience in quality assurance desired. The ideal candidate will work remotely and will be able to turn around deadline-driven assignments during New York-based hours. Prior proofreading experience and three references are required.
Location: 100% remote
Start date: Immediately
Hours: M-F, 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. EST
Rate: $25 per hour
Responsibilities include providing content proofing and quality assurance testing for:
● High volumes of HTML and text-based email messages
● Websites, landing pages, and forms
● Social media posts and online ads
● SMS messaging
● Direct mail letters
● Various printed collateral (brochures, infographics, self-mailers, posters, etc.)
● Experience with style guides, and the flexibility to adapt to client preferences
● Keen eye for detail
● Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Google Docs
● Experience editing digital content
Experience or desire to assist in quality assurance testing for large and small scale website development.
Sanky Communications is a New York City-based fundraising, marketing, communications, and consulting agency for the nonprofit sector. Since 1977, we have helped over 130 clients across the cultural, social services, health, environmental…