1611 Telegraph Avenue
We’re looking for an ace Digital Advertising Manager to join one of the best firms in the do-gooder business.
When you come work for us, here’s what you’ll find:
- Work that is awesome. We are serious about working with clients who are changing the world and alleviating suffering. And, we say no to clients if we don’t believe in their cause or if we can’t help them.
- Colleagues you can count on. Kind, dedicated, and pretty cool people who get things done, and help you to do your best, too.
- A critical, fearless approach. Every day we say and do the things that must be said and done, even if the consequences aren’t exactly a barrel of laughs.
- Creativity that just won’t quit. We want you to bring your wacky self to work every day. Not just because it’s fun, but because the craziest idea just might be the thing that works.
As our Digital Media Manager, here’s what else you’ll be doing on any given day:
- Participating in client strategy and media planning meetings
- Working with ad team to implement and manage digital advertising campaigns across our clients. This includes display/retargeting,video, mobile, SEM, email marketing, and Facebook advertising.
- Providing guidance to graphic designer and client teams on effective creative.
- Negotiating terms with advertising venues, review and finalize contracts, approve invoices.
- Placing and monitoring media buys – and making adjustments as necessary to optimize results.
- Evaluate digital advertising performance – produce detailed reports on campaigns.
- Research new advertising venues and stay abreast of online advertising trends; develop and maintain relationships with vendors and partners.
- Consistently use findings to inform best practices and train staff.
- Do your part to help us run smoothly - including carefully tracking all of your client hours as well as pitching in with small office management responsibilities.
And then there’s you. You…
- Have 1-3 years of digital advertising experience; ideally with an agency.
- Are comfortable with implementing ads and reporting in one of the following: Doubleclick Campaign Manager and Doubleclick Bid Manager, Facebook Business Manager or Google Ad Words. Experience in Doubleclick is preferred.
- Are detailed-oriented! There are lots of details. You are the person who spots that misplaced pixel that’s not tracking conversions properly.
The Fine Print
This position can be located in any of the following M+R offices:
• 11 Park Pl., New York, NY
• 1101 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC
• 1611 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA
• 9 Hamilton Place, Boston, MA
To apply, use the link on this page. No calls please. M+R will only contact candidates to schedule an interview.
M+R is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered. As a firm we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn and work together to change the world. We are strengthened by our staff’s diversity, including race and ethnicity, social class, national origin, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, and so much more. We strongly encourage folks from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We love, respect, and welcome you!
M+R is 140 smart people who help nonprofits achieve real, lasting change. We mobilize supporters, raise money, and move the media, the public, and decision-makers. We only work with clients we believe in. We take risks. We work hard. We’re leaders, we’re organizers, and we don’t stop until we win.
One of our core values as a firm is that we take care of each other. Every employee shares in our success and in our profits, and we offer a great salary and benefits package:
- Three weeks vacation as well as sick and personal days;
- Generous health, dental and vision benefits;
- 401(k) plan with employer match;
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical, dependent care and transit;
- Professional development stipend;
- There IS such a thing as free lunch here – on Fridays!
- Weekly brainstorms where we cook up our most creative ideas;
- All kinds of non-traditional benefits depending on which office you’re in. Records and record players. Snack breaks. Cold brew coffee on tap.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, use the link on this page.