660 American Avenue
King of Prussia
At Acutedge our mission is to solve big problems for social enterprises through leading edge technology, creating lasting social and financial impact.
We are seeking a full-time Salesforce Consultant who is passionate about helping our clients advance their mission through the use of the Salesforce platform.
The ideal candidate will -
- Be passionate about and have experience with Nonprofits
- Have expert level knowledge of Salesforce customization
- Have one or more Salesforce certifications
- Be located in the Greater Philadelphia area (we are located in King of Prussia, PA)
Approximately 10-15% travel is expected.
Responsibilities and Expectations
● Be able to fully understand a customer’s challenges, and propose solutions that exceed their expectations
● Lead discovery effort to gather requirements and produce clearly articulated solution documentation (User
Stories, Acceptance Criteria, and Data Models)
● Collaborate with technical resources to ensure development based design deliverables meet customer
● Clearly and regularly communicate to Project Managers all anticipated completion dates, risk factors, and any
potential changes in scope or budget
● Contribute to project deliverables as needed including project documentation, configuration, reporting, data
migration, training, and support
● Contribute to the on-going development and improvement of standardized project implementation
● Maintain up to date expertise of Salesforce products, features, modules, add-ons, etc.
● Assist the business development team with the creation of Statement of Works as needed
● Collaborate with clients and Acutedge resources located in different time zones
● Direct Salesforce experience in administration, configuration, and/or consultation
● Experience working in the nonprofit and/or public sector space preferred.
● Experience with CRM solutioning and design
● Experience with data migration and data cleansing
● Experience in a customer facing consultative role
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to work effectively within a team while also managing your own time
● Basic knowledge of Agile project management methodology
● Solid understanding of salesforce products, and their use cases such as Communities, Force.com platform,
Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
● Health; Dental; Vision; 401K; PTO; STD; LTD
● Gym Membership
● A fun and creative work environment helping organizations that are changing lives
● Working with like-minded, talented and a passionate group of people.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
● Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
● Include desired annual compensation
● Include number of years of relevant experience
● Must have authorization to work in US