1624 Franklin Street
The Finance/Operations Assistant would be responsible for the following: all aspects of the day-to-day financial transactions of the organizations under our management; month-end close; and financial reports to the Director of Finance. This position requires a person of high integrity who is a fast-learner and can adapt to multiple environments. Must be able to work independently but also know when to ask questions for guidance. Must be efficient with a great attention to detail.
- Visiting client sites (located within walking distance of our downtown Oakland office).
- Create financial reports for clients.
- Process invoices and check requests via QuickBooks.
- Create budgets and help track expenses.
- Performs basic accounting duties under supervision.
- Meet with clients and provide updates regarding their accounts.
- Filing and organization of office documents.
- Assist with Social Media – updating Facebook, Twitter, and Website content as needed.
- Highly experienced in Quickbooks/Quickbooks Pro (Mid-level to High-level user)
- Strong technological aptitude, particularly with Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Basecamp (project management tool)
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational ability and self-motivated work ethic.
- Must be professional without exception.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast moving environment.
- Inquisitive approach to learning new things.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Be willing to make a long-term commitment to the organization. If not please do not apply; this is not a temporary role. We want an individual who is seeking a part-time (at least 30 hours per week) permanent position with great growth opportunity.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send cover letter and resume. In cover letter explain why you would be a good fit for this position and details of your qualifications. Send requested documents in Word format as a PDF attachment. Please make sure to include your experience with QuickBooks Online / Desktop.
Subject Line: Finance / Operations Assistant
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE