Part Time Temporary
Do you have an interest in marketing, promotions, and public relations? What about event planning and campaigns aimed at educating the community on a variety of social issues? If this describes you, we should talk.
We are seeking multiple dynamic and high-energy Social Good Ambassadors with strong organizational and people skills to work on multicultural marketing campaigns and travel to community outreach events. Desired start date is as soon as possible.
The main role of an SGA is to educate target audiences around western Washington on ways to improve our world, based on key talking points that we provide. Whether you are managing a community table or interacting with residents one on one, the clients you represent will focus on managing waste, curbing environmental impact, water conservation, and much more.
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, including working weekend events
• Ability to talk to people while staying focused on campaign goals
• Proactivity; the ability to work well alone or with others
• Commitment to maintaining high level of professionalism
• People skills, patience, flexibility and a sense of humor are a must-have
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and set up tents, community tables, and varied outreach equipment
• A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• A smartphone
• Experience working with community organizations or educating the public about social issues a plus but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, or disability status.
Training and travel expenses are covered.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent in spoken Spanish; Additional languages appreciated but not required
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested? Send us your resume and cover letter and reference SEA-SGA in the subject line. Please do not call the office – we will contact you to schedule interviews, if selected.