245 West 29th Street
Bennett Midland LLC, a public-oriented management consulting firm, seeks an associate. We collaborate with not-for-profits, public agencies, and other civic-sector organizations to strengthen operations, develop innovative strategies and initiatives, implement data-driven management practices, and build analytic information systems. We work on issues such as criminal justice, government innovation, health and human services, and urban planning and economic development. Our work environment is collegial, hard-driving, and committed to outstanding results and the enjoyment of work.
The associate will play a central role in client engagements. The associate will work directly with clients, analyze business problems, research best practices, and collaborate in the development of solutions. The associate will:
- Research public policy practices in areas of concern to our clients and the firm;
- Conduct detailed business-process analyses of the operations of our clients, including quantitative data analysis;
- Assist with the design and implementation of new initiatives;
- Work in collaborative teams;
- Present results to internal groups and clients;
- Prepare presentations and reports for clients; and
- Assist on other projects as assigned.
We seek energetic, engaged professionals with outstanding writing and interpersonal skills. Key qualifications include:
- An undergraduate degree;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Experience working in public policy, public administration, the not-for-profit space, management consulting or a related field;
- The capacity to thrive in relationships with clients and leaders in the civic sector;
- A commitment to a collegial workplace;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- An understanding of quantitative research methods, and the ability to work with, and understand, complex datasets.
Candidates with strong quantitative skills are particularly encouraged to apply.
Our firm values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and statement of interest to email@example.com with your full name as the subject line.
Applications submitted through this web portal will not be reviewed.
No telephone calls, please. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.