1250 H St NW
We’re looking for a recent grad or someone looking to make the switch to digital to join our team of Democratic digital strategists.
This is a full-time seasonal position through November 30, 2018, with the possibility for extension.
Rising Tide Interactive is a full-service digital marketing firm based in Washington, D.C. We’ve helped elect Democrats up and down the ballot, worked with some of the nation’s most prominent labor unions and progressive advocacy groups, and raised millions online for our clients. Some of our clients have included Ready for Hillary, Planned Parenthood, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, the American Heart Association, the USO, and dozens of Democratic U.S. Senate, House, and gubernatorial candidates. We’re a team of smart, fun, digital-savvy people who care about electing Democrats and aiding progressive causes.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about politics and digital media, and who is ready to start a career working with clients on the front lines of social and political change.
- Recent grad/entry level to two years of digital experience
- Demonstrated commitment to Democratic/progressive candidates/causes, either through professional experience, volunteer work, or clubs/organizations
- Experience working/volunteering on campaigns is desired but not required
- Interest in and desire to learn more about digital advertising and ad tech
What you’ll do:
- Traffic digital advertising campaigns and compiles reports for clients, including political campaigns, ballot initiatives, campaign committees and nonprofits
- Draft compelling copy to inspire action and drive donations
- Participate in internal messaging and strategy meetings
- Evaluate new technologies and meet with vendors
We’re committed to creating a sustainable and inclusive professional environment, and offer a range of benefits, including:
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision plans for employees
- 401K plan with employer match
- Open leave policy
- Transit benefit
- Paid parental leave
- New, Metro-accessible office
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Digital Advertising Associate 091517, and please tell us where you heard about the job!
No calls please.