You want to do more good in the world. So do we. We’re a team of social impact consultants committed to changing the world. Our team draws on our internal expertise across industries and challenges to create social good strategies. We help our clients meet fundraising goals, align their operations and organization with their vision, launch purpose-driven campaigns, design foundations and CSR portfolios, and engage key audiences and stakeholders.
Headquartered in New York, we also have offices in Boston, Dallas, Pittsburgh and Washington DC. We are the only philanthropy and management consulting firm to be owned by a Fortune 200 Company, Omnicom (NYSE: OMC). Through this relationship, Changing Our World has access to the best communications, public relations, and branding expertise available, and is well-positioned to assist our clients in taking their fundraising and philanthropic initiatives into broader public realms.
Changing Our World is a founding partner of ONE HUNDRED, a multi-disciplinary collective with a mission to create positive, purpose-led change through connected creative marketing communication solutions.
Changing Our World is seeking a Project Manager with a passion for social impact to join our team of fundraising consultants and serve as the day-to-day lead for a portfolio of client engagements. Project Managers are responsible for setting the strategy for our engagement, providing counsel and advice and serving as a philanthropic expert. Frequent travel and a driver's license for this position required.
- Lead client engagements, providing guidance in the planning and implementation of fundraising strategies designed to drive revenue
- Provide clear strategic direction to client teams; manage workflows, timelines, and the development of deliverables
- Work with project supervisors, executive staff and project teams to understand/interpret client needs and ensure overall client expectations are met and surpassed
- Partner with cross functional teams both internally and with sister Omnicom agencies
- Help to maintain client service standards including customer service, high-quality deliverables, and excellent relationship management
- Work with senior managers within Changing Our World to enhance client engagements, facilitate firm-wide communication, and support execution of firm-wide operations
- Manage, coach and mentor junior staff members
- Actively contribute to the overall culture and operations of Changing Our World
§ Assist in setting and executing the strategy for business development and marketing
§ Leverage networks to identify and pursue opportunities for business development
§ Grow business within existing accounts
- Bachelor’s degree required and 5+ years of relevant experience (e.g., fundraising, nonprofit management, philanthropy, management consulting, etc.)
§ Deep knowledge of fundraising, philanthropy and corporate social responsibility
§ Experience working with nonprofit organizations to help achieve fundraising goals; capital campaign experience a plus
§ Capable of working effectively with board members, staff members, volunteers, consultants and donors/prospects
- Track record of success at project management; demonstrated expertise in coordinating multiple work streams and managing clients and staff while maintaining client satisfaction
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to establish rapport with others while maintaining a professional poise
- Excellent writing skills; particularly for a business audience
- Strong research capabilities
- Ability to both think critically as well as synthesize complex levels and types of information in order to provide client solutions
- High level of accountability when working independently or as part of a larger project team
- Strong and confident public speaker and facilitator
- Motivated, self-starter with a passion for problem solving
§ Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including full competency in Excel and PowerPoint) to create professional client deliverables
§ Familiarity with CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics) preferred
§ Desire to be part of a fast-paced environment
§ Frequent travel is required
§ Valid Driver’s License required
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No agencies, phone calls or faxes please.
It is the policy of Changing Our World to provide equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or veteran status.