Details: $30.00-$50.00 an hour depending on experience and expertise
2560 9th Street
Survey Lead Manager
Become part of the solution for low-income children and families in South Hayward! We are conducting a door-to-door survey that is designed to guide the local community and policy makers as they work together to create a cradle to career “pipeline” of services for children and families. Hatchuel Tabernik and Associates (HTA) seeks a Survey Lead Manager for the Hayward Promise Neighborhood Community Survey. This temporary, full time position involves recruiting, hiring, training, supervision and management of up to 50 surveyors over a two-month period (August-September 2018).
Responsibilities (Other duties may also be assigned)
· Become familiar with project deadlines and data requirements, instruments, and reporting forms
· Preparation and logistics of the field office and project paperwork
· Hiring survey staff under the supervision of the HTA COO
· Monitor timecards and project expenditures
· Liaise with the survey field office facility manager
· Manage incoming data: log and file hard copies and electronic data
· Provide training, supervision and support for the Survey Team (Surveyors and Field Managers)
· Oversee scanning and data entry
· Manage (four) Field Managers and ensure that surveyors are paired appropriately, are supported when in the field, and receive guidance during their work
· Bachelor’s degree in social science, or related experience
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
· Attention to detail and respect for accuracy
· Excellent time management skills
· Capacity for prioritizing tasks and following through with minimal supervision.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to adapt to timeline adjustments and reorganize work accordingly
· Professional demeanor and attitude, excellent community relations
· Prior experience with survey research
· Bilingual in Spanish and English
Compensation varies, depending on experience and expertise
Hatchuel Tabernik and Associates is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications that reflect the diversity of the East Bay community.
Level of Language Proficiency
English and Spanish preferred
Minimum Education Required