Part Time Contract
Application Due: May 26th
Start date: June 14th
The Digital Marketing Manager serves to provide a public voice in the digital space for renowned global fundraiser & wisdom teacher Lynne Twist, seasoned facilitator Sara Vetter, and the Soul of Money Institute. The Digital Marketing Manager creates, curates, and manages the organization's digital content to be current, aligned with the Soul of Money principles and brand, as well as Lynne Twist's teachings.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing the Soul of Money website -- keeping it up to date with events, blog posts, and any relevant promotions.
- Managing the Remarkable Women’s Journey Participant Website -- keeping it up to date with webinar recordings, meditations, logistics, etc.
- Coordinating with affiliates and/or working in house to create and/or manage promotions for specific events and courses (both in-person and online). There is space for creative initiative in this domain in terms of developing promotions for Evergreen courses.
- Managing the Soul of Money digital archive. This entails gathering and storing any media (photo, video, audio, etc) of Lynne Twist or Soul of Money events (both in-person and online). Including, but not limited to: live event recordings, interview recordings, eCourse files, and workshop recordings.
- Creating and curating content pertaining to Lynne Twist’s teachings or the Soul of Money principles, and posting this content to our social media platforms regularly.
- Writing weekly “Wednesday Wisdom” emails that go out to our general mailing list, that offer wisdom and inspiration based on Lynne’s teachings and the Soul of Money principles & showcase current SOMI events and opportunities.
- Writing any other email communications that must go out to our list (the occasional special promotion or announcement & quarterly newsletters)
A qualified applicant possesses the following:
- 2 years of experience with social media in a business context
- Ability to self-generate and work independently (time-management skills, meets deadlines or communicates as soon as you know you will not)
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Excellent communication skills (responsible, accountable, and possibility-oriented)
- Interest in / passion for the work and principles of the Soul of Money Institute
- Competency in Wordpress or other website back-end management
Experience working in Mailchimp, Buffer, Dropbox, and Canva are a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter describing your relevant experience and why you're specifically interested in working for the Soul of Money Institute to email@example.com.