Digital Content Associate – Communications & Advocacy
The Digital Content Associate designs and produces visual and digital content and assets to support client digital engagement strategies.
Global Health Strategies (GHS) London Office is looking for a self-starting, independent team member with outstanding visual design and digital skills to create digital assets in support of our clients’ digital engagement strategies. The ideal candidate will have visual and interactive design work experience (preferably agency experience); an intimate knowledge of visual and digital tools and trends; and solid understanding of content architecture, professional graphic design standards, web development and user interface design. He/she will also be passionate about creating positive change for the issues GHS works on.
• Work with client teams to advise on and produce digital and visual assets in accordance with project objectives and strategies
• Design and produce social media advertising, support graphics, animations and videos (statics, gifs, infographics, etc.) for platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, Instagram and Periscope
• Develop websites / web portals to support international conferences, advocacy campaigns and report launches
• Develop innovative design solutions in support of email campaigns, marketing collateral and select printed materials
• Assist with improving and maintaining the GHS company website
• Maintain relevancy in the field by monitoring digital trends, attending workshops and joining professional groups (both relevant to global health and in different disciplines) and sharing innovations with the team
• 2+ years of relevant work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Expertise using the Adobe suite of software, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Experience with the creation of mobile optimized HTML email templates for MailChimp, Constant Contact and other leading email marketing platforms
• Experience in interface design principles including color theory, interactivity, typography and photography
• Knowledge of social media platform content types including requirements for visual assets including share graphics, videos, etc.
• Experience with social video editing – GIFs, Instagram, Vine, etc.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Strong conceptual thinking
• Natural storyteller with the ability to leverage digital tactics to bring stories to life
• Problem solver
• Curious about new technologies and digital trends
• Not afraid to try new approaches and propose new solutions
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio via the provided link.
Global Health Strategies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Minimum Education Required