719 El Cerrito Plaza
The Glen Price Group (GPG) focuses on assisting public sector and private non-profit organizations to realize their programmatic and institutional potential for impact. Founded in early 2002, GPG has successfully assisted numerous governmental entities, foundations, and nonprofit organizations with strategic planning, program and organizational strengthening, team building, meeting facilitation, policy analysis, and grant and contract procurement efforts.
We inspire and support local, statewide, and national public and nonprofit organizations to maximize their results through effective collaboration, planning, and resource development. Through this work, we contribute to a more just and equitable world and improved outcomes for all people, beginning at birth.
- Creativity: We develop and apply original and adaptive approaches and flexibly respond to changing contexts and priorities of our clients.
- Excellence: We hold ourselves to high standards of quality to ensure exceptional results for our clients.
- Collaboration: We take a team approach to our work, internally and with our clients and partners.
- Integrity: We uphold rigorous principles of personal honesty and professional behavior, internally and with our clients.
GPG is a small and dynamic team that draws on each member’s skills and abilities to provide a comprehensive set of high-quality services to clients.
About the Position: Support Associate
GPG is looking for a part time Support Associate. This position will support GPG team members, who are both in-person and remote, and projects ranging from document development and data gathering activities to logistical and administrative tasks.
Key tasks include:
- Office administration including answering phones, sorting mail, paper and digital file organization, etc.
- Formatting and/or proofreading documents
- Taking meeting notes and transcribing notes from flip charts and/or audio recordings
- Preparing and printing materials in advance of meetings and events
- Transferring survey content to online formats
- Exporting, formatting, and summarizing survey results
- Creating outlines for reports, proposals, and other documents based on provided formatting and content requirements
- Scheduling phone calls and meetings
- Research and data gathering to support proposal development and planning projects
Additional tasks may include:
- Creating social media content
- Simple to complex writing assignments
- Event planning, including identifying venues and coordinating logistics
- Attending events, as needed, to provide logistical and/or documentation support
Required skills and abilities:
- Desire to contribute to a more just and equitable world and improved outcomes for all people, beginning at birth
- Ability to work as a team member in a positive team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to respond to project complications and changing circumstances patiently and with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple competing tasks, demands, and deadlines
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
Desired skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Experience using Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Experience using the Mac Operating System
- Experience with WordPress
Time: 20 hours per week, Monday-Friday (some flexibility possible)
Paid personal time off and holidays; prorated medical and dental insurance available
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your résumé to Caitlin Lawrence-Toombs at email@example.com