Responsible for supporting the business development and production units in the preparation of letter of intents (LOIs), statement of qualifications (SOQs), request for proposals (RFPs), requests for qualifications (RFQs), award submittals, presentation materials, assist with the coordination of meetings with current and potential and various other marketing and business development tasks. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work independently and be a self-starter with excellent communication (verbal and written), personal and organizational skills. The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft programs (i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and a solid working knowledge of Adobe programs (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) is preferred. The ideal candidate must have the availability to travel and perform multiple tasks. Previous experience in A/E and Construction proposals preparation for the public and private sector.
Responsibilities (responsibilities can change per project/ proposal):
- Responsible for updating and researching internal resumes, project profiles, and assisting with all deliverables for proposal submissions.
- Engage in clear and concise communication with other individuals/departments in order to meet required deadlines.
- Organize, track, edit, review and support final production of proposal deliverables (SOQ’s, RFP’s, administrative forms and presentations) including reproduction, binding, etc.
- Maintain internal corporately shared files including proposals, presentations, project photography, project sheets and resumes.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
- Ability to translate abstract or complex information/narratives into infographics to illustrate ideas more effectively
- Attend milestone meetings and assist with meeting planning (send calendar invites, book meeting rooms, provide conference call details, etc.)
- Assists in the production of final proposal package (production, binding, travel etc.) for submission to client.
- Ability to create innovative and aesthetically-pleasing document designs and layouts for proposals and other marketing materials using Adobe InDesign and adhering to company style guidelines.
- Proficiency and recent experience using Adobe CS/CC (including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) as this is a key tool for the role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing/Communications, Advertising, Construction Management, Engineering or related field with 5 years of related experience.
- In order to meet deadlines, it may be required to work evenings and weekends. Travel requirements could be up to 40% of time.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com