2000 15th St. N
We are currently looking for one unique and talented individual to join our Direct Mail Production Department.
- Do you have two to three years of experience in production?
- Do you understand the importance of attention to detail and quality control?
- Are you looking to take it to the next level?
If the answer is YES, YES and YES, then we look forward to receiving your application soon!
At CCAH our clients help make the world a better place, and we are honored to be a part of that effort.
CCAH’s award-winning teams in Washington, DC and San Francisco design campaigns that help our nonprofit clients stay one step ahead. Our client list includes: EMILY's List, Democratic Governors Association, City of Hope, Ocean Conservancy, AARP Foundation and more!
The Direct Mail Production process is the backbone of an effectively executed direct mail fundraising campaign. The CCAH Production team works directly with writers, graphic design artists, senior management and our nonprofit clients to support the execution of their fundraising campaigns.
This role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments and personalities. Production Managers work closely with both internal and external partners to define and coordinate on deliverables in order to maximize production capabilities and deliver error free and on time results.
The Production Manager will report to a Senior Production Director and requires three to five years or more of production experience. S/he will be responsible for the production efforts of major clients and all complex and demanding projects. This employee will supervise one or more members of the production staff. S/he will have production, administrative, and research responsibilities, and works with other staff and the management team to promote the overall success of the company.
A Production Manager will be expected to:
- Exhibit meticulous attention to detail that will be reflected in their work
- Organize and manage their work efficiently
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Build strong relationships with vendors and internal partners
- Take a proactive approach to jobs
- Find solutions before problems erupt
- Focus on details with the bigger picture in mind
- Manage and track the production process
- Set job specific priorities in keeping with deadlines and client needs
- Maintain reports, schedules, timelines and due dates
- Maintains knowledge of production schedules for each job
- Adhere to timelines and mail dates
- Prepare purchase orders
- Write data processing and imaging instructions for letter shops
- Performs quality control on: mockups, printing proofs, data counts and dumps, personalization and insertion setups
- Maintains proactive communication channels throughout the production process
- Assists with departmental projects
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply directly to the posting: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=CCAH1&jobId=199525&lang=en_US&source=CC2
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
Please no phone calls.
CCAH is an equal opportunity employer, veterans, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.