Shelterluv makes software for animal shelters. We help shelters and rescues do more adoptions, handle payments, manage foster programs, keep animals healthy with up to date medical data, and generally be more efficient. Greater than 4 million animals die each year due to population-based euthanasia, and our goal is to to help shelters bring that number to zero.
We are looking for a Customer Solutions expert, someone who is interested in being a Shelterluv expert that can help customers with their product questions, issues, requests, feedback, investigations, bugs, and workarounds. We want to provide a truly exceptional customer experience, and we want to be proud of every interaction and proud of the way our customers feel about us. This role is a key part of that customer experience. Also, because this role serves as the voice of the customer internally, this person will play a very important part in shaping the future of the product and our company.
Experience in the animal welfare world isn't necessary, but we are interested in someone who fits the following requirements:
- You are self-motivated and a self-starter.
- You can excel in an ever-changing, ambiguous environment without much structure.
- You are a strong communicator, both written and verbally, for both internal and external audiences.
- You are a trail-blazing pioneer with a drive to develop better processes and solutions each day.
- You are very comfortable with technology and are product-oriented.
- You like to understand how things work and why they are the way they are.
- You are a creative problem-solver.
- You are calm and poised under pressure when faced with customer issues.
- You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You are empathetic, patient and self-aware.
- You are a team player willing to do what needs to be done.
- You have had customer-facing experience.
- Product expert and trusted consultant for customers
- Deep understanding of Shelterluv and all its functionalities, as well as an understanding of how our customers are using those functionalities
- Identify creative workarounds and solutions for customer issues
- Resolve customer questions and issues in an empathetic, accurate, and timely way
- Internal customer advocate, sharing customer feedback and insights with bigger team
- Triage incoming issues and requests, spotting patterns or trends to share with bigger team
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs reported by customers
Level of Language Proficiency
English - native speaker
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and/or Linkedin profile, plus a few sentences describing your interest in this role.