Details: Salary will be commensurate with experience.
270 Strategies is looking for a Digital Ads Production Lead to join our team.
The Digital Ads Production Lead will bring our clients’ campaigns to life. Working closely with our team of strategists, ads and content experts, the Digital Ads Production Lead will help turn concepts and words into actionable pieces of content people interact with in the world.
The Digital Ads Production Lead will assist in trafficking, checklisting, troubleshooting, and reporting on advertising campaigns across programmatic, social media, search engine, and publisher-direct environments. In addition, the Digital Ads Production Lead will assist in setting up and sending emails, building landing pages, and posting content on social media.
Once campaigns are in flight, she or he will build cross-platform reports and optimize campaigns towards client goals. The Digital Ads Production Lead will analyze and communicate not only what’s happening in a campaign, but also offer strategic insight on why it’s happening.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a reverence for checklisting and a zealous attention to detail
- Know how to be “in the weeds,” without ever losing sight of big-picture goals
- Genuinely love data, metrics, and optimizing
- Be a real systems thinker who can comfortably hop between platforms
- Solve new problems and find answers to questions independently
- Geek out with us over code, new tactics, and all things digital
- Comfortably multitask and manage their time effectively against multiple (and sometimes competing) deadlines
- Be able to communicate complex, technical issues in understandable, human terms
- Have a passion for going above and beyond on work that changes the world for the better
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years of experience doing hands-on digital execution and production work
- Expertise in advertising platforms including DoubleClick Digital Marketing stack, Google AdWords, YouTube TrueView, Facebook Ads & Power Editor, Twitter Ads
- Familiarity with executing social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Hootsuite and SproutSocial
- Familiarity with one at least one of the following email platforms: BSD, NGP-VAN, Nationbuilder, Salsa, MailChimp
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in digital metrics and analytics (specifically for ads, email, and social media)
- Ability to prioritize tasks, set expectations, and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS
- Familiarity with Java a plus
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter through our online posting at www.270strategies.com/careers. Please include the position you are applying for in your cover letter.