660 American Avenue
King of Prussia
Acutedge is a Salesforce.org Partner specializing in Salesforce implementation and customizations for the Nonprofit and Public Sectors. We are seeking a full-time project manager who is passionate about helping our clients advance their mission through the use of the Salesforce platform.
The project manager will have complete responsibility for the day-to-day management for Salesforce project engagements resulting in a successful delivery and a satisfied, reference-able client. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills, with real world project management experience. Nonprofit and Public sector expertise is highly desirable.
You may work from our offices located in King of Prussia, PA or remotely from a home office in the mid-atlantic region (Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey, DC, Maryland, Virginia)
Approximately 10% travel is expected.
Responsibilities and Expectations
● Define project success metrics and own the successful delivery of projects
● Ensure a high-level of customer satisfaction, demonstrated by customer satisfaction rating score (CSAT) measured periodically throughout the engagement
● Drive client engagement at all levels from end users to senior leadership
● Ensure project profitability, on-time and on-budget completion
● Ability to manage several projects at a time
● Work with our skilled team of salesforce consultants, architects and developers to ensure we follow best practices, delivering a high quality solution
● Produce and maintain high quality project documentation, including user stories, acceptance criteria, project charter, project plan and other project artifacts.
● Ability to lead discovery sessions with all levels of users
● Ability to conceptualize and respond to basic salesforce design questions
● Assist the business development team with the creation of Statement of Works as needed
● Being able to collaborate with clients and Acutedge resources located in different time zones
● 5+ years experience managing and/or consulting on software implementation projects (preferably with salesforce) including experience with complex, large scale, enterprise-wide implementations with more than thousand users
● 2+ years experience working with salesforce (design, consultation, or administration), salesforce certification a plus
● Desire to work in the nonprofit and public sector space
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Experience with all phases of a project lifecycle (SDLC)
● Exceptional project, time and budget management skills
● Experience with CRM solutioning and design, preferably with salesforce
● Solid understanding of salesforce products, and their use cases such as Communities, Force.com platform, Service Cloud and Sales Cloud
● Proficient in collaborating with project stakeholders, end-users, business partners, and technical team members to deliver high quality projects.
● Hands on with project documentation. Well-versed in industry best-practices and current technologies.
● PMP Certification
● Scrum/Agile Methodology
Compensation: Competitive Base + Bonus
● Health; Dental; Vision; 401K; PTO; STD; LTD
● Gym Membership
● A fun and creative work environment helping organizations that are changing lives.
● Working with like-minded, talented and a passionate group of people.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply
● Send an email to email@example.com, include a resume
● Include desired annual compensation
● Include number of years of relevant experience
● Must have authorization to work in US