Sanky Communications creates innovative and effective fundraising and marketing campaigns for nonprofit organizations. We are looking for a detail-driven, digitally savvy individual with strong multi-tasking skills to join our team as a Project Assistant.
You will work with strategists, project managers, designers and developers to implement and monitor digital marketing/communications strategies and fundraising campaigns for several nonprofit clients. This is a perfect opportunity for someone interested in digital marketing or fundraising, and who is pursuing a career in the nonprofit sector.
Among other responsibilities, the Project Assistant will:
● Help project manage the production of digital fundraising and marketing campaigns, including emails, advocacy petitions, landing pages, donation forms, and other web elements.
● Support the implementation of email campaigns including setting up HTML emails and configuring audience segmentation in various eCRMs.
● Assist with website management and maintenance.
● Monitor and report on campaign performance, and assist with comprehensive reporting.
● Help manage donor acquisition campaigns, including search engine marketing, email lead generation, and social media campaigns and accompanying conversion strategies.
● Conduct quality assurance testing.
● Coordinate production of campaign collateral in Basecamp, ensuring internal creative team and developers are kept up-to-date.
● Passion for the nonprofit sector, mission-based work, and/or nonprofit fundraising.
● A fast learner, problem solver, and someone who loves a challenge.
● Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, capable of meeting tight deadlines, and working calmly under pressure.
● Competent with Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides) and/or comparative Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience building formulas and using pivot tables in Sheets/Excel preferred.
● Comfortable working with data and has the capability or the desire to learn complex data queries and segmentation.
● A strong communicator, including the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas and prepare documents that are coherent, grammatically correct, and professional.
● A strong proofreader for both copy and data.
● Patient, with excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
● Comfort with Basecamp, Slack, and Zoom – all critical for communication in our remote working environment.
● Experience with email marketing and eCRMs; familiarity with Luminate Online and/or Acoustic a plus.
● Familiarity with reading and editing HTML (specific coding background is unnecessary).
● Familiarity with Google Analytics and/or other website analytics tools.
● NOTE: Once hired, the candidate is required to become Google AdWords Certified.
Note: Sanky Communications has a hybrid office environment. Candidates can either be remote and work from home (anywhere in the U.S.), and/or use the Sanky office in Midtown, New York City. All candidates are expected to work east coast business hours. A computer will be supplied and staff who work from home are expected to provide their own internet access.
Sanky Communications is committed to workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion, and is an equal opportunity employer. We value having diverse staff in gender, ethnicity, religion, and background.
Entry level or early-career
Starting Salary: $44,000
Sanky offers extensive benefits including a comprehensive PTO package, health, dental, 401K, and a variety of other perks. Candidates in New York also have access to free Citibike membership.
How to Apply:
Submit your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (with “Project Assistant” in the subject line). Note that your cover letter will be reviewed as a writing sample and should reflect your best work.
No calls please!
Sanky Communications creates innovative and effective fundraising and marketing campaigns for nonprofit organizations. We are looking for a detail-driven, digitally savvy individual with strong multi-tasking skills to join our…
Health, dental, 401k
Health, dental, 401k