Busy events office, specialized in organizing benefit galas and fundraising for multiple high-profile charities, seeks a professional, efficient, and detail-oriented individual for part-time work.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Drafting solicitation letters for events
- Creating invitation and program copy
- Writing speeches
- Occasionally drafting emails and letters for day-to-day correspondence with clients
- Data analysis
- Occasional telephone outreach
Given the small size of the office, the individual must be willing to "pitch in" should the need arise. The individual should possess the ability to work well under minimal supervision. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the events business from one of New York's most successful fundraising experts!
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required