Full Time Temporary Contract
Details: A generous remuneration package will be provided to all successful candidates.
Tsingyan Research, established in May 2010, is a leading data-driven think tank experienced in public policy research in media and communications, tourism, urban management, public services, and energy and electricity industries. Tsingyan Research has developed its own online survey platform, as well as communication big data platform, to support our policy research. Our headquarter is based in Beijing, China.
- Propose research topics in areas including but not limited to communication and society, communication and economy, and communication and culture. Discuss and confirm research topics with team members;
- Design research methodology, analyze data and literature. Survey data and big data retrieval supported by Tsingyan Research;
- Write research papers and submit them to SSCI, SCI and EI publications;
- Revise papers based on review comments and complete the publishing process.
- Research background in economics, sociology, marketing, psychology, communication, mathematics, computer science, and data mining preferred;
- PhD students, postdoctoral researchers, or lecturers with strong research capacity;
- Have published at least 4 papers in SSCI, SCI, or EI.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your CV in both Chinese and English and your publications to email@example.com.