1400 Shattuck Avenue
SUMMARY: TeachingBooks.net -- a mission-based educational organization -- is seeking a positive, detail-oriented person who enjoys creative thinking and has an interest in sales and marketing, to...
*** Assist with the design and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives
*** Assist with business-to-business relationships
*** Evaluate, analyze, and consider opportunities for business growth
POSITION GOAL: To help design, implement, and maintain the company's sales and marketing efforts to increase the number of licenses.
QUALIFICATIONS: Positive, detail-oriented person who enjoys creative thinking and has an interest in sales and marketing. Prior experience not required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Assist with the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company sales, trial, and lead processes.
- Assist with the design and implementation of sales initiatives for both existing and new markets.
- Assist with the design and production of marketing and sales materials.
- Assist in the writing and submittal of bid opportunities.
- Assist with the exploration and management of business-to-business company relationships.
- Manage trade show preparation and follow-up.
- Evaluate, analyze, and consider opportunities for business growth.
- Participate in company-wide activities and meetings.
- Remain highly organized, following through on details
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain data integrity
- Communicate professionally in writing and orally
- Complete word processing efficiently
- Maintain accurate Excel spreadsheets
- Take initiative, working independently and in collaboration with others
- Share excitement about the TeachingBooks.net mission
TeachingBooks.net offers a variety of benefits, including flexible time to 24 paid days off a year; health insurance (organization pays 70%), retirement plan (with a 3% non-elective contribution from the organization); professional development (2 days and $500 /year); flexible spending, and more.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Reply with a cover letter and resume that highlights experiences relevant to the responsibilities and accountabilities outlined in this position description.
Questions: Ray Roushar, Business Development Manager