201 Borough High Street
I.G. Advisors is a consultancy on a mission to bridge the gap between fundraisers, businesses and philanthropists. We work closely with our clients and partners to deliver innovative, practical strategies for impact and growth that are effective, seamless and sustainable.
The I.G. Advisors team has delivers strategic advice for both donors and fundraisers. Our clients include corporations, not-for-profits, social enterprises, individual philanthropists and their families. They represent a wide range of sectors, from global health, international development, and human rights to theatre, arts and culture. Past and current clients include: The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, The Old Vic Theatre, Girl Effect, the UN Trust Fund for Women, Shiva Foundation, DLA Piper and many others.
We are currently seeking a driven and organised individual to join our team at our central London office in an office manager role that will also include acting as PA to the Directors. Our work at I.G. is dynamic, exciting, varied and constantly evolving. Our goal at I.G. Advisors is to go above and beyond expectations, delivering innovative, completely unique, ambitious, tailored solutions to our clients. In order to do this effectively, we need someone to take on the challenge of making our office and client engagements run smoothly. As we are a small and growing business, this person will also have the unique opportunity to have input into the future direction of the company.
No two days at I.G. will be the same, so we need a person to join the team who is flexible, organised and adaptable. Thus we are looking for a multi-talented, multi-tasker who enjoys the challenges presented by a diverse and varied slate of work. As a growing business, this provides an opportunity to help shape our processes and systems.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Be the first point of contact in the business by answering the phone and greeting our visitors;
· Help develop systems and processes to make our work more efficient including organising our (digital) files and suggesting new software;
· Oversee all administrative and practical duties around the office, including invoicing, payroll, expenses, contracting, client and staff on-boarding;
· Manage relationships with our suppliers and service providers;
· Participate in some client work including taking lead on all client-related scheduling of meetings and interviews, preparing briefings, transcribing interviews, and other work on the Microsoft Office suite of tools;
· Act as PA and diary manager to the directors;
· Planning or booking team travel as required;
· Organising dynamic, fun and varied events for I.G. (as well as for clients);
· Carry out other admin duties including preparing correspondence, ordering office supplies, errands, etc.
· Support and contribute to other projects and tasks as required.
The ideal candidate is:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Incredibly efficient and organised, known for their excellent attention to detail, and is able to demonstrate responsiveness, reliability and dependability.
· 2-3 years of experience, ideally in a similar administrative or office manager role.
· A great – not just good – communicator with first-class client relationship management and public speaking skills; we are seeking a people person.
· A person who will thrive working with a small team in a flexible and fast-paced environment, as well as being an independent self-starter.
· A good multi-tasker with a tenacious "will not fail" attitude, immensely presentable, polished and professional.
· An early adopter of technology who is savvy across many platforms and tools and has the ability to pick up new technology quickly; our regularly used tools include Xero, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, social media, Slack and we’re always on the look out for new tools to help make us more efficient.
· Understands how to discretely handle confidential information.
· A lover of dogs (we are a dog-friendly workplace!)
· Able to work legally in the UK without restriction.
Deadline for applications: 15 June 2018
Salary: Competitive with generous holiday and benefits
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter to Amy Whight: firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiters.