The Centre for Social Innnovation
601 West 26th St Suite 325-15
- Role: Marketing & Content Manager
- Employment Status : Full-time
- Compensation: $50-$60K annually
- Benefits: Flexible work hours, telecommuting, commuting reimbursement, access to a professional development opportunities, paid vacation and federal holidays
- Firm Overview: The Opportunity Lab (OppLab) is a boutique strategy consulting firm committed to sustainably growing mid-market companies through conscious business. We have a clear track record of success within a variety of industries and a proven methodology for helping organizations create a strategy for growth by caring deeply about their customers, employees, and the communities they serve.
Role Overview: As Marketing & Content Manager, you will independently oversee the creation and distribution of the firm’s marketing materials, such as our monthly newsletter and social media presence, as well as support our President’s content creation through brainstorming, researching, and editing. You will support engagement of design agencies and/or freelance designers to coordinate and implement digital assets for OppLab’s rebranding efforts. This position is a great opportunity for an early professional interested in taking on a leadership role within the firm and building her or his career by growing with the firm and taking charge of the firm’s marketing and communication efforts. In addition to managing OppLab’s marketing and communication materials, you will support the firm’s growth by overseeing operational and administrative functions, as needed.
- Ensure all public-facing communications and marketing materials align with the firm’s brand
- Manage independently the firm’s social media presence including, but not limited to, regular posts on Facebook and Twitter and managing audience engagement
- Manage independently creation, distribution, and audience engagement of the firm’s monthly newsletter
- Establish, maintain, and implement the firm’s content calendar
- Collaborate and support our President with his content creation, including, but not limited to, brainstorming, researching, and editing content
- Oversee operational and administrative support as needed
- A passion for learning and personal development and for using business to make a positive difference in the world.
- Educational or professional background in marketing; design and/or communications background a plus
- 1-2 years professional experience; design experience preferred and experience in a professional services firm a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently and within a team
- Excellent organization with the ability to manage competing priorities and needs, e.g. coordination and management of multiple workstreams
- Ability to work with staff at all levels
- Desire to collaborate on a small team and willingness to meet needs of the team as they arise
- Flexible work hours
- Commuting reimbursement
- Access to a professional development opportunities
- Paid vacation and federal holidays
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent in English speaking, reading, and writing
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please address in your cover letter, why you are interested in working with OppLab, why you are qualified for the position, and what you hope to gain from this position.