Are you a socially-conscious, high-achieving, flexible people-person with a sharp analytical mind and strong communication skills? Do you believe in the power of clear data and compelling professional development to transform American education? Do you want to help close the achievement gap once and for all? If so, don’t miss the opportunity to play a vital role as the Director of Monitoring and Compliance Systems at one of the most active and innovative education organizations nationwide: Acelero Learning.
The Director of Monitoring and Compliance Systems is responsible for supporting delegates and partner programs to achieve full execution of Acelero Learning’s approach to Monitoring, Systems and Analysis. This position works closely with the Directors of Monitoring and Compliance in four Delegate regions to implement Acelero Learning’s Self-Assessment System for Continuous Improvement and Evaluation (SASCIE), support ongoing monitoring through record-keeping and reporting systems, and ensure compliance with Head Start Program Performance Standards and child care licensing requirements.
Geography for this position is flexible as the position will require travel (up to 20% of the time).
- Coordinates planning, execution and analysis of the Self-Assessment System for Continuous Improvement and Evaluation (SASCIE), including creation and updates to required tools and compilation of summary reports
- Creates and manages systems for record-keeping and compliance
- Supports a network-wide team of Directors of Monitoring and Compliance in executing responsibilities related to child care licensing, health and safety oversight and other elements of program approach
- Serves as primary resource for child care licensing regulations
- Stays abreast of, analyzes impact of, and communicates changes to federal Head Start regulations, and prepares tools and systems for program monitoring reviews
- Researches ongoing policy issues to prepare summaries for leadership
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related work experience required; education experience preferred; experience with managing licensing or accreditation a plus.
- Physical exam and background checks are required for this position.
- Travel required locally or long-distance up to 20% of the time for work-related meetings and functions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Minimum Education Required