Position at Community Brands
The 501 Auctions team is driven by passionate individuals who love to work directly with non-profits. Your dedicated account manager will be more than a guide, but a partner in achieving and exceeding your goals.
We fund the growth of non-profits nationwide by running easy, flexible, and fun silent auctions using advanced mobile bidding technology.
© 2018 501 Auctions, part of the Community Brands family.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
501 Auctions has been increasing its sales each month and we want someone to help accelerate that growth. In an effort to continue building out our front line of sales we are seeking full-time positions for Sales Development Representatives. We love the prospective clients we work with and we know that you will too. This is a fantastic opportunity to jumpstart a career in sales and/or marketing. We have a number of outside sales representatives and this a clear pathway to that role among other roles within the organization.
- Scheduling qualified demos from all inbound leads for the outside sales reps
- Scheduling qualified demos from your own outbound research for the outside sales reps
- Making 50-100 cold calls on a daily basis to build and manage lead development pipeline
- Proactively calling prospects in target markets on a daily basis
- Answering sales emails and qualifying new leads over the phone
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in our crm, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Building prospective client lists for our target markets
- Assisting Sales Manager with specific sales projects in a timely, and detail orientated, manner
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of our services and technology platform and be able to clearly articulate the advantages over competitors
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance, communications etc.)
- Working a specific number of black-tie and gala events in order to understand our specific industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Detail oriented and organized
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Internally motivated with a desire to be successful
- Effective time management skills
- 1-2 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience is a plus
- A proven track record of successful prospect engagement
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time
- Needs to occasionally move about within the office to access supplies and equipment
- Must be able to operate a computer and other office equipment
- Must be able to ascend and descend stairs
- Must be able to maintain written and oral communications with coworkers and clients
- Must be able to work in an open office environment
Minimum Education Required