This position’s overall objective is to support Academic Approach’s marketing presence online with a strategic eye toward the organization’s growth. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to fast-changing situations. The position also requires strong reasoning, organizational, and time-management skills.
In this position, you will report to the Director of Marketing with responsibility for implementing and maintaining digital marketing programs that drive toward increasing brand recognition and engagement, as well as sales conversions. The goal of all digital marketing activities will be to represent Academic Approach as the preeminent educational resource for college readiness exam preparation.
The Digital Brand Manager position requires the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of digital, social, and website marketing experience
- At least 2 years working with Google AdWords to create and optimize PPC campaigns
- At least 2 years establishing and managing social media accounts and content, as well as paid social advertising campaigns
- Proficiency with WordPress to build and manage a marketing website, including extensions such as mini-sites and landing pages
- Proficiency with Google Analytics in measuring and reporting on website and campaign performance
- A solid understanding of digital/social marketing tactics and best practices to improve their efficiency and effectiveness
- Strong ability to:
- Manage projects and balance multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Drive toward results with detailed attention to ROI and customer acquisition costs
- Adapt to quickly evolving priorities and respond with grace under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field
As the Digital Brand Manager, you will have the following job responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, track and optimize digital/social marketing campaigns that achieve acquisition and conversion goals.
- Manage online marketing channels – especially social media, SEM, and website/landing pages – to increase customer awareness, acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Create, design, and develop channel-specific content that is current, maintains brand standards, and functions effectively.
- Manage website and SEO optimization through WordPress.
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to measure and report on the performance of all digital campaigns, as well as site traffic/usage activity.
- Complete all necessary administrative duties accurately and timely as required (i.e. reports, contracts, etc.).
Work location is Boston or New York City.
Academic Approach provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Academic Approach offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, collaborative, growing company environment. Benefits include comprehensive insurance coverage, vacation days, and holidays.
Level of Language Proficiency
English - fluent speaker
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Include both a resume and cover letter. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.