We are now hiring a Nonprofit CFO Client Advisor to help support our growing client base. The primary purpose of this position is to build out and deliver Jitasa’s client facing CFO Practice. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Consulting to provide strategic insight into clients’ financial performance.
- Leading and coordinating the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Meeting with clients regularly to report results, analyze variances, and develop improvements.
- Developing financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, staff, and other requirements.
- Identifying monetary resources and developing action plans.
- Implement new technologies that streamline and automate the reporting, forecasting, and budgeting process.
- Guiding high-level decisions regarding policy and strategy.
- Above all, becoming a trusted advisor that provides a superior client experience to our nonprofit clients!
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent
- CPA or CMA is highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant, hands-on work experience in the nonprofit industry, preferably as a CFO.
- Consulting experience, extensive client management, and / or experience within a CPA or audit firm is preferred.
- Leading the financial reporting and budgeting process
- Analyzing operations to recommend and implement new policies, procedures, and systems
- Planning, directing, and controlling the strategic accounting function for a nonprofit organization
- Identifying and addressing financial risks and opportunities
- Monitoring financial performance by measuring and analyzing results
- Reporting financial status by developing and maintaining forecasts
- Managing multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- An advanced working knowledge of nonprofit accounting
- Excellent client communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive client relationship
- Strong and independent problem solver
- Ability to navigate and understand ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrate the ability to explain complex things simply
- High proficiency in client management as well as project management
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects to successful completion on time
- Great leadership skills and the ability to achieve results
- Technology driven, forward thinking mindset
- Initiative and follow through; and demonstrate that they are highly motivated, a self-learner, and able to work independently
If you are hard-working, have a proven ability to work independently, and passionate about serving non-profits, Jitasa is a perfect match that offers a career with both purpose and opportunity.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED