Full Time Temporary
Details: This is a full-time, temporary position through Election Day 2018 based in our Berkeley office with a competitive salary.
Pivot, a leading political communications firm that works with Democratic and progressive groups and specializes in direct mail is seeking an Account Associate to join our Client Services team for the 2018 election cycle in our Berkeley office. Ideal candidates have strong interests in campaigns and progressive politics.
Two years of relevant political campaign experience required.
- Assisting Partner(s) in coordinating advertising campaigns for agency clients
- First draft of memos and mail plans
- Submission and tracking of edits
- Research projects and memos
- Invoicing and maintaining client matrix
- Work long hours and respond to assignments quickly
- Strong organizational skills
- Very detail oriented; editing skills essential
- Day-to-Day management of accounts, respond promptly to client needs, and follow internal processes at all times
- Meet deadlines and produce error free work
- Strong team player who is able to work with other department staff as well as clients and associated staff
- Candidates should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with a particular focus and proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary history to CAPivotjobs@thepivot.com with “California Account Associate” in the subject line. No calls, please.
Pivot is an equal opportunity employer.