1101 Connecticut Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
We’re looking for an ace Senior Digital Media Manager to join one of the best firms in the do-gooder business.
As our Senior Digital Advertising Manager, here’s what else you’ll be doing on any given day:
- Participating in client strategy and media planning meetings
- Draft media plans, memos and data reports for clients
- Project management - manage your teams flawlessly making sure all campaigns and client deliverables launch on time and are error-free.
- Client management: prep for and lead weekly client check-ins. Triage all client communications for the team,
- Working with ad team to implement and manage digital advertising campaigns across our clients. This includes display/retargeting,video, mobile, SEM, email marketing, and Facebook advertising.
- Providing guidance to graphic designer and client teams on effective creative.
- Negotiating terms with advertising venues, review and finalize contracts, approve invoices.
- Placing and monitoring media buys - and making adjustments as necessary to optimize results.
- Evaluate digital advertising performance - produce detailed reports on campaigns.
- Research new advertising venues and stay abreast of online advertising trends; develop and maintain relationships with vendors and partners.
- Consistently use findings to inform best practices and train staff.
- Do your part to help us run smoothly - including carefully tracking all of your client hours as well as pitching in with small office management responsibilities.
And then there’s you. You…
- Have 3+ years of experience managing all aspects of a digital advertising program, including media buying and account management experience.
- Have experience with each of the following channels: display, paid social and search.
- Have worked directly in demand-side platforms such as Doubleclick Bid Manager, Google Adwords, Mediamath, Turn, X+1, AdRoll. You’re not afraid to dig into unknown technology platforms – and have done so in the past.
- Love getting your hands dirty with data – you can make your way around Google Analytics and pivot tables with ease and interpret the results.
- Are excited at the prospect of helping amazing organizations figure out how to use their resources to find the right supporters for their cause.
- Are detail-oriented! There are lots of details. You are the person who spots that misplaced pixel that’s not tracking conversions properly.
- Take ownership of and initiative in everything you do, and understand how to work in a team
- Are not afraid to speak your mind – you continually suggest new ideas or ways to improve on old ideas or processes.
The Fine Print
This position can be located in any of the following M+R offices:
• 11 Park Pl., New York, NY
• 1101 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC
• 9 Hamilton Place, Boston, MA
• 1611 Telegraph Ave., Oakland, CA
M+R is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered. As a firm we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn and work together to change the world. We are strengthened by our staff’s diversity, including race and ethnicity, social class, national origin, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, and so much more. We strongly encourage folks from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We love, respect, and welcome you!
M+R is 140 smart people who help nonprofits achieve real, lasting change. We mobilize supporters, raise money, and move the media, the public, and decision-makers. We only work with clients we believe in. We take risks. We work hard. We’re leaders, we’re organizers, and we don’t stop until we win.
One of our core values as a firm is that we take care of each other. Every employee shares in our success and in our profits, and we offer a great salary and benefits package:
- Three weeks vacation as well as sick and personal days;
- Generous health, dental and vision benefits;
- 401(k) plan with employer match;
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical, dependent care and transit;
- Professional development stipend;
- There IS such a thing as free lunch here – on Fridays!
- Weekly brainstorms where we cook up our most creative ideas;
- All kinds of non-traditional benefits depending on which office you’re in. Records and record players. Snack breaks. Cold brew coffee on tap.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To see a full job description and apply, follow the link.
No calls please. M+R will only contact candidates to schedule an interview.