Virtual (US only) or Boston, MA
Craftsman Technology Group’s mission is to help nonprofit organizations grow and thrive. We are a firm committed to transparency, honesty, and doing right by our staff, our clients, and our communities. We believe that technology can be an effective vehicle for change. Our team supports two main practice areas: general nonprofit and community development organizations.
The PM will oversee all aspects of a project on behalf of a client. A PM typically manages a number of projects, depending on their size and complexity. A PM may also lead a project recovery effort or facilitate work to initiate a project. An ideal candidate has deep experience in nonprofit fundraising, information technology and program delivery. Our project managers are expected to not only be able to execute on projects but also contribute significantly to the firm’s institutional knowledge and across the nonprofit sector.
Responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Guide a client’s project team to successful completion of a project
- Provide leadership on large, multi-faceted projects
- Manage all aspects of change throughout a project
- Accountable for monitoring and controlling of project activities Lead project kickoff and project management activities
- Oversee project schedules and activities
- Participate in the development and review of project deliverables
- Contribute to firm’s institutional knowledge
- Other duties in support of project or firm objectives
- Experience working within or alongside the nonprofit sector
- Experience managing CRM or fundraising system deployment projects such as Blackbaud’s ECRM, Salesforce or others. Demonstrated experience managing complex projects may be substituted for this requirement.
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Expert knowledge of business processes in the nonprofit sector
- Expert knowledge of project management tools such as Liquid Planner, Confluence, Jira, MS Project, Base Camp, Projector PSA or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience managing projects (nonprofit sector preferably)
- Four-year degree
- PMP Certification (required within 1 year of hire)
- Graduate degree in relevant field
- Salesforce Certified Administrator credential (required within 1 year of hire)
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the US. H1-B sponsorship is not available.
- While our headquarters is in Boston, we have a strong virtual culture with staff located throughout the country. We are unable to hire associates located outside the United States.
- Direct applicants only; no recruiters, thank you.