Details: Salary commensurate with experience
Resnicow and Associates is seeking a Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager to spearhead an expansion of the firm’s digital department, with the following goals:
- Increase engagement with R+A’s online presence, including social media and the web
- Enhance the agency’s digital service offerings to clients in the arts and culture sector
The Manager will lead all aspects of R+A’s digital presence, including identifying emerging communications technologies and recognizing shifts in current digital platforms; developing and implementing integrated social and web strategies for a cohesive digital presence; and regularly reporting on both agency analytics and industry best practices. In collaboration with account teams, the Manager will also work with R+A clients across the arts and culture landscape to guide their digital strategies, deepening the reach and impact of their online initiatives, including web sites and social media.
- 3-5 years experience designing and implementing digital marketing and social media campaigns, preferably for cultural organizations, mission-driven nonprofits, or philanthropy with an understanding of the non-profit sector
- In-depth knowledge of the digital landscape, platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, among others), tools (Mailchimp, Google Analytics, web content management programs), and best practices, including extensive experience using SEO and analytics to help guide both paid and unpaid digital strategies
- Familiarity with the cultural landscape, including social media influencers
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, work effectively in a fast-paced environment, and collaborate effectively
- Experience using design software to create digital content
- Experience managing sensitive issues and crisis communications in the digital sphere
- Strong organizational and time management skills; attention to detail and strong editing skills
- Passion for the arts and culture
About Resnicow and Associates:
For more than 25 years, R+A has provided a comprehensive mix of strategic communications services to arts and cultural organizations, including major art museums, galleries, and fairs; theater companies and performing arts centers; universities; philanthropists and foundations; and government agencies, among others. Our customized, integrated approach builds on each client’s core identity and effectively interprets and communicates those assets to a broad variety of constituents— including media, institutional leadership, audiences, donors, community leaders, and other stakeholders. R+A is distinguished by the range of services it provides to its clients, the diversity of the clients it serves, and the length of its relationship with them. R+A’s diverse experience allows us to think creatively to provide additional opportunities for achieving our clients’ goals.
With more than 20 full-time employees, we offer the expertise and resources of a large firm while maintaining the flexibility and personal commitment of a small one, enabling us to work in close partnership with our clients to distinguish their voices in an often noisy cultural environment. www.resnicow.com
Major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, FSA, Transitchek and more.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit cover letter and resume, including salary requirements, to email@example.com with the subject line Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager.