12 West 27th Street
Faircom New York (FNY) is a full-service fundraising and marketing agency headquartered in Manhattan’s vibrant Flatiron district. Alongside our sister agency, Faircom Paris, we partner exclusively with national and international nonprofits to strategize and lead highly effective fundraising campaigns.
FNY is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our NYC team. This candidate will work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager, acting as a main contact for clients, assisting in business development tasks, and working alongside the team to develop and execute digital fundraising campaigns.
The candidate should have experience in an array of digital marketing skills, including email marketing, social media, search and display advertising, and websites. S/he should be able to work in a team environment but also take the lead on some client strategy and meetings.
We define our agency as boutique, offering high-attention to our clients and a collaborative environment for staff, with big agency experience. FNY values a work-life balance and offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including summer Fridays, a sizeable vacation policy, flexible work hours, and a very warm office environment. If you have a positive attitude, innovative ideas, and a roll-up-your-sleeves mentally, we hope to hear from you!
- Develop fundraising strategy for 5+ nonprofit clients annually
- Implement online direct response strategies to acquire, renew, upgrade, and cultivate donors through online channels
- Manage and grow day-to-day client relationships
- Stay abreast of marketing technologies and fundraising best practices to offer innovative ideas to clients
- Manage client budgets and timelines
- Manage multiple stages of creative production, including client review/approvals and third-party vendor communications
- 3+ years in agency setting
- 1+ years working directly on fundraising campaigns
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Experience working in a myriad of digital marketing services including email marketing, advertising, website, and social media
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Positive and collaborative mindset
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
When applying, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Digital Marketing Manager" in the subject line.
No phone calls please.