Details: $20/hr + Performance Bonuses!
Do you have experience leading, coaching and driving the performance of a Fundraising or Sales team?
Are you someone who is client focused, committed to success and the delivery of results?
Are you seeking a career with an organization that will empower you to be innovative & fosters a positive work environment?
Are you at the point in your career where you ask yourself… how can I give back to others?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we are a perfect fit!
We are hiring a Fundraiser Team Manager to identify and develop multiple Team Leaders who can oversee smaller Fundraising teams across the region. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate who is entrepreneurial at heart and sees the potential of building and managing multiple teams in the long term.
Work Location: Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
Work Hours: Ideal candidates are seeking full time hours (35-40 hours/week) Monday through Sunday. Fundraising occurs between the hours of 10:00am-8:30pm. The Fundraiser Team Manager hours may vary based on business needs.
Who Are We?
donorworx Inc. is North America’s premier face-to-face fundraising organization, working in partnership with a number of reputable non profit organizations to raise awareness and increase monthly donations in support of their cause. Our partners tackle some serious global issues including child poverty, education, nutrition and a lack of clean drinking water!
Check out a few of the non profit partners we've had the privilege of representing below...
Who are we looking for?
The words Passionate, Committed, Courageous, Principled and Collaborative scream out “that’s me!” You embody our values every step of the way!
• You are Passionate about championing the mission of our charity partners. Through your superior communication skills & charismatic personality, you can empower a team to inspire others to be part of a change! You are Passionate about giving back to your community, spending hours volunteering your time to a cause that matters to you!
• You are Committed to meeting the client goals by setting reasonably ambitious targets for your team and with your 2 + years of experience leading a team of Face to Face Fundraisers or a highly performing sales team, you are adept at developing strategic plans to meet those goals. You are committed to the personal growth of each of your team members - you strive to duplicate yourself!
• You are Courageous as you step through adversity and refrain from the status quo. As a highly self-motivated individual, you work effectively with minimal direction by resolving problems quickly! You are Courageous because you are not afraid to lead by example and you challenge your team to be fearless and adapt to change!
• You are Principled as not only yours but the organizations integrity is always top of mind. You have a strong acceptance for team diversity and take pride in your ethical actions. You are Principled because you are a true professional – handling difficult situations and objections with grace.
• You are Collaborative as you have a knack for easily identifying the strengths of your individual team members and you use this to build a strategy of success. You are Collaborative because you understand the value of collectively working together, having honest ongoing discussions with your Direct Managers & key stakeholders to deliver results for our charity partners.
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram to learn more about our culture and how our values play an integral part in everything we do!
Lead, train and mentor team to achieve company set goals and objectives. Assume responsibility for regional results and team performance
Conduct ongoing interviews and trainings to build a dream team
Lead daily motivational meetings to outline objectives for the day and provide opportunities for ongoing development
Appraise individual results, set performance expectations, conduct performance evaluations and create improvement plans for Team Leaders and Fundraisers
Support in overseeing team logistics including; mapping out fundraising territories, tracking inventory, creating weekly schedules & monitoring time-sheets
Ongoing discussions with recruitment team and Direct Manager to discuss team performance & hiring needs
Address staff issues, including but not limited to resignation, termination, and misconduct; directing any concerns to the Direct Manager and HR
Travel across a number of regions to support multiple teams across the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
2 + years of experience leading a team of Face to Face Fundraisers or a highly performing sales team
Highly competitive compensation package plus individual performance bonus
Optional health benefits after 90 days
Represent multiple charity organizations – be a part of the change you want to see in the world!
Incentives, contests and fun team building activities with teams across North America
A chance to participate in an annual trip to visit one of the charity’s ongoing projects in a developing country
**This position requires you to actively engage with residents which will involve standing and walking for long periods of time. Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions.
Be a part of the change you want to see in the world and build a meaningful career with donorworx today! Apply Now!
donorworx Inc. is committed to meeting the hiring expectations of our clients; as such employment offers will be conditional upon the completion of a criminal record check (through donorworx 3rd party provider). We thank all applicants for expressing interest in this opportunity. Only applicants short-listed for an interview will be contacted. donorworx is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.
Successful candidates have a background in or as a; manager, supervisor, campaign leaders, team manager, community fundraiser, sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, non profit, canvassing, promotions, canvasser, brand ambassador, hospitality, door to door sales, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteer, retail, outreach, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, experiential marketing, entrepreneurship, community development, public relations, social work, teachers, public speaking, leadership, retail sales, street fundraising, customer service, coach, team leader.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please go to our website to apply.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our Recruitment/Administrative Coordinator Katie Hodges, email listed.